Buy The Book Today!
Survival guide for a boy sandwiched between Princesses
Posted by Jennifer Humphries at 18:19
Here's one boys survival tips (as related to his mother who is currently blogging about it):
1. Sometimes you just have to give in and let ponies and dolls be a part of your train story.
2. Pink and purple items can only remain in your room for a short period of time, never overnight and most definitely not when you have friends over to play!
3. Even if they were mistakenly left in your sock drawer, never wear your sister's socks to school. Others may notice the small pink stripe or pink lettering on the side and ask you why you are wearing girl socks. (Um, sorry son. I'll pay better attention when folding the laundry in the future.)
4. Don't let your sisters dress you up for their "stories". EVER!
5. Sometimes a boy just needs to pretend he doesn't hear what his sisters tell him to do.
Then this cute little boy went on to tell me that when his sister was in the hospital last week he prayed for her every night and just wanted her home to play with him.
I guess sisters are worth the hassle, even if they think they are Princesses.
I can't say for certain, but some of the events in Rebekah Grace's first adventure MAY be based on real life events......